“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”
- I am a storyteller, a full-time dreamer, a WANDERER.
- I’m a vegetarian and a low waste person (I don’t want to call myself a zero waste because I know I’m still so far away from that).
- Currently, I’m living out of my 28l backpack. I’ll come back home before Christmas (maybe).
What you’ll find here:
- My writings about travel, minimalism and sustainable living. Most of them are written based on my personal experiences.
- My personal projects that I’ve created just to push myself out of my comfort zone.
- My bucket list.
“STORY UNFOLD” PROJECT: The project is about me stepping out of my comfort zone, talking to strangers from different walks of life to get to know them, and to share their stories. The aim of the project is to inspire people to make connections.
Photography: Photography is another way to tell stories. Most of the photos are captured by my film camera.
“Today I learned”: I started this project a few months ago and I’m so embarrassed to tell you that… I’ve put it off for a while now. I guess I need to beat the procrastination monster inside me first.
So… I hope you enjoy reading my blog. If you have any questions or want to get in touch, please drop me a line via email – email@example.com. Thank you!